Enrolment in SAASTA is not a right but a privilege and we allow every student the freedom to make their own choices about their behaviour, attendance and performance. Therefore we give students the ability to behave their way in or out of the program.
The following list of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) acts as a guide which all academy students must achieve:
- Achieve academic success in all curriculum areas including non-SAASTA subjects
- Maintain a strong attendance rate (minimum 80%)
- Adhere to the school Behaviour Management Code
- Show a high standard of team work and actively participate in ALL aspects of SAASTA
- Represent SAASTA at school, in the community and at events and competitions in a positive manner
- Show a high standard of respect and courtesy toward ALL staff, students, coaches and visitors
- Conduct themselves with a high standard of sportsmanship in all aspects of practice and competition
- Wear the SAASTA uniform with pride and with a high manner of respect for the brand
*Failure to maintain these KPI's can result in a loss of privileges or dismissal from the academy.